Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way the blazers punt on simons, sharpe, watford, little, and this lotto pick in a good draft for Dame

Not if they want to keep their jobs in the FO

Dame has the Blazers by the balls, it's in the best of the interest of the franchise to trade him but instead they're going to overpay to keep Jerami Grant and they're definitely trading Sharpe and whatever pick they get in the lottery

Billups probably isn't very good either

Dame has the Blazers by the balls, it's in the best of the interest of the franchise to trade him but instead they're going to overpay to keep Jerami Grant and they're definitely trading Sharpe and whatever pick they get in the lottery

Billups probably isn't very good either
I just can’t imagine someone trading sharpe and a Thompson twin or jarace Walker to build a team around a 33 year old

I can’t fathom it lol

I just can’t imagine someone trading sharpe and a Thompson twin or jarace Walker to build a team around a 33 year old

I can’t fathom it lol

Hey I agree but organizations see it different and feel like they have to acquiesce to an aging superstar who is probably the most beloved player in franchise history's

It's just delaying the inevitable because no matter what path they take it all ends with Dame eventually requesting a trade

Hey I agree but organizations see it different and feel like they have to acquiesce to an aging superstar who is probably the most beloved player in franchise history's

It's just delaying the inevitable because no matter what path they take it all ends with Dame eventually requesting a trade
I just..I know Dame means a lot but I can assume fans at this point are even okay with Dame leaving so they can see him be more successful

And at the same time Dame has done nothing for the organization from a success standpoint to warrant sacrificing a rebuild with good young players

I understand they probably want him to retire there and I can understand why he’s not trying to leave but sighs lol

I just..I know Dame means a lot but I can assume fans at this point are even okay with Dame leaving so they can see him be more successful

And at the same time Dame has done nothing for the organization from a success standpoint to warrant sacrificing a rebuild with good young players

I understand they probably want him to retire there and I can understand why he’s not trying to leave but sighs lol

You love to see it

Also I have a growing inkling siakam is getting traded

Where? Idk but I feel he’s a missing piece to teams (Dallas comes to mind)

Also I have a growing inkling siakam is getting traded

Where? Idk but I feel he’s a missing piece to teams (Dallas comes to mind)

I could see Dallas...I know they've been interested in both OG and Siakam before, maybe some sort of sign and trade with C.Wood since Toronto might have the defensive infrastructure to make it easier for him to fit in

The Nets maybe if they decide to get better

Grizzlies depending how they're playoffs go

Blazers being desperate might go after him

Depending how things go this summer I think he could possibly be a good vet for the Rockets....wish he was like 2-3 years younger though

If Minnesota weren't idiots and didnt trade for Gobert I would've loved the fit of Siakam next to Towns

I'd be so mad if if I was Wolves fan and had to think about how bad they fucked this team up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back