Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a got damn regular season award

This shit really got niggas in their feelings

Ehh when niggas get to arguing all time greats place, niggas run to mvps too.

Can’t have it both ways. And before the rebuttal I’m a Bean guy. And that’s the thing that always comes up

I know you'll disagree but I hate the extension yall gave him
Idc about none of that fam

I'm not gonna sit up here and try to pretend like I'm a GM.

NOLA, at least in it's current iteration is going to have to overpay people. I've seen some horrendous contacts handed out by this franchise. Imo, CJ has been worth every penny.

I'll let Griffin and them niggas who get paid to do this for a living deal with any negative shit with his extension

Ehh when niggas get to arguing all time greats place, niggas run to mvps too.

Can’t have it both ways. And before the rebuttal I’m a Bean guy. And that’s the thing that always comes up
Hmmm

I still don't think it dampens the accomplishment as a regular season award.

If he was the best player in the regular season, ok

Finals mvp to me counts when it matters the most

You are the most valuable player in a matchup up to 7 possible games.

If a dude was the best player for 82 ish games, what's the big problem.

Just my two pennies b.

Edit: Also, I think the assumption is the player who is the best player during the regular season is automatically assumed they will do the same on a deep playoff run and we've seen that's not always the case

Have to give props to Leon Rose and the Knicks for how the they navigated this season

Didn't overpay for Mitchell
Acquired Brunson for nothing
Didn't fire Thibs after a slow start
Julius Randle with the unexpected resurgence
Went with Quickley, Mcbride and Grimes and benched Rose/Fournier
Remained competitive and have future assets on deck
The Hart trade has been good for them

I think this is the best space New York has been in since Pre-Melo when they had Gallo, Wilson Chandler ect

Pat Williams is going to take off when he turns 23 and is on another team

Or if he can play on a team where he’s not playing with two ball dominant guards and is the 4th sometimes 5th option

Pat Williams is going to take off when he turns 23 and is on another team

Or if he can play on a team where he’s not playing with two ball dominant guards and is the 4th sometimes 5th option
I'm back on board on the Pat Williams train, when one of the top two not playing he shows up but when both of them are playing it's up to Pat to step up and demand the ball and go for his. Pat to passive and that need to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back