Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Quin Snyder has no love for my boy AJ Griffin. That's kinda wack.
Yoo I noticed this when Miami played the hawks those two games

Jalen Johnson was getting mins over him and I was like wtf

I also said I was kinda jealous that they had a rotation of Hunter/Bey/Griffin/Johnson

Compared to Butler/Martin lol

Yoo I noticed this when Miami played the hawks those two games

Jalen Johnson was getting mins over him and I was like wtf

I also said I was kinda jealous that they had a rotation of Hunter/Bey/Griffin/Johnson

Compared to Butler/Martin lol

Lowry going to miss the rest of the regular season?

Half of the rotation from last year's team gone or out of commission

Brandon Clarke
Deanthony Melton
Steven Adams
Kyle Anderson
Ja Morant
That’s unfortunate for them but they are lucky they had such a cushion that they can drop some games while still maintaining a top 4 seed

Tillman has played pretty well but not having adams and Clarke for the rest of the season is going to sting

Can’t trust JJJ consistently because of his foul trouble either

Luckily they have drafted pretty well with guys like Aldama, roddy, and to some extent Laravia

That’s unfortunate for them but they are lucky they had such a cushion that they can drop some games while still maintaining a top 4 seed

Tillman has played pretty well but not having adams and Clarke for the rest of the season is going to sting

Can’t trust JJJ consistently because of his foul trouble either

Luckily they have drafted pretty well with guys like Aldama, roddy, and to some extent Laravia

As well as they've drafted and l do like their prospects for the most part....I don't think I trust any of those guys for the playoffs, not saying they can't get their at some point but I don't know if they're ready to give what Memphis is probably going to need this postseason

As well as they've drafted and l do like their prospects for the most part....I don't think I trust any of those guys for the playoffs, not saying they can't get their at some point but I don't know if they're ready to give what Memphis is probably going to need this postseason
Oh I agree although I do think Roddy could up his game considerably as a playoff hustle performer

But yeah nothing worth trusting for sure from anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back