Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t get top 2 we still have to make moves to get competitive because OKC gets our picks starting next season.

Maybe put 3 on the table for future picks/and or players to offset the loss of our own pick.

They’re gonna go after Harden in the off season. Rumors are there’s legit interest. If he comes who you pair him with? Only other FA I can see working would be Middleton but do you really wanna tie up space in a harden/Middleton duo? Lol

Jalen probably stays
Al P stays

Bari and Tari can be moved. I’d rather keep Tari tbh

Best course of action to me is Sign vets to short term/team option deals, shoot for the play in, and try again in summer 24’.

At this point, most fans would be cool with that I think.

The good thing going for us too is next years draft is very weak, like you couldnt have a better year to lose your pick if that has to happen but I agree, all scenarios are in play,.....my biggest concern outside of missing out on a top 2 pick is panicking and giving out a long term contracts to some mid free agents and being locked in to older/declining players

I think we're all just ready to see a better and more cohesive product on the court and the good news is no matter what happens this roster should look drastically different on opening night next season

The good thing going for us too is next years draft is very weak, like you couldnt have a better year to lose your pick if that has to happen but I agree, all scenarios are in play,.....my biggest concern outside of missing out on a top 2 pick is panicking and giving out a long term contracts to some mid free agents and being locked in to older/declining players

I think we're all just ready to see a better and more cohesive product on the court and the good news is no matter what happens this roster should look drastically different on opening night next season

Coaching change gon mean a lot too. Yeah I’m worried about paying for mid too but they’re gonna have to overpay to get quality FA just because they been so ass.

Harden coming back might provide a slight boost, but shit even his reputation ain’t the best around the league.

If he don’t come, and you don’t get wemby, what FA are you attracting?

29 usage(career high) with a PER of 14(lowest of career besides rookie year) is pretty bad....lowest true shooting since his rookie year too. He is getting to the free throw line a little more which is nice

Never a good sign though when someone gets worse when the workload increases....dude has been atrocious on defense and turns the ball over a ton too
All facts. But other than Steph and Wiggins (some of the time), he's the only person who can get his own shot. And the price was only going up if they waited.

Turnovers are a way of life with the dubs, the defense is much more concerning. As it is though, we are over the cap, and drafting, developing, and re-signing is the only option available. So no regrets.

Jalen green/Brandon Miller/Sengun

The future

Move KJ Martin and KPJ and get some decent young vets like Gary Harris and Justise winslow and an older PG like Cory Joseph while still developing Eason and Jabari

Change the coach

Now you in business

Jalen green/Brandon Miller/Sengun

The future

Move KJ Martin and KPJ and get some decent young vets like Gary Harris and Justise winslow and an older PG like Cory Joseph while still developing Eason and Jabari

Change the coach

Now you in business
I like Brandon Miller. I’m not a fan of that murder case he’s associated with and how it’s been handled

I like Brandon Miller. I’m not a fan of that murder case he’s associated with and how it’s been handled
Word he’s going to have to be better than what he’s shown so far off the court

Imagine Silas coaching him lol

Get a good coach down there this off season and you’ll be straight. Brandon Miller too talented to look at a bad shooting Thompson brother instead to put next to Jalen

Word he’s going to have to be better than what he’s shown so far off the court

Imagine Silas coaching him lol

Get a good coach down there this off season and you’ll be straight. Brandon Miller too talented to look at a bad shooting Thompson brother instead to put next to Jalen
Silas wouldn’t run plays for him and bench him by the 3rd like he do sengun lol. Cant wait til he gone.

If we draft Brandon Miller we might as well get udoka in here too. I want all the bad guys pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back