Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If/when the Nuggets go out sad in the playoffs watch how fast the media turns on Jokic
EXACTLY!!

if they don’t go to at least the conference finals and win a few games, Jokic is gonna get roasted by the national media.

People in here acting like dude didn’t ball out and got love for carrying a team 2 years running that was banged up are being disingenuous. Lmao.

Jokic is definitely gonna get his comeuppance if Denver falls short in the playoffs this season with a relatively healthy squad.

Last edited:
lol no

I’ll just say David stern would not let load management to this extent happen, he wouldn’t let all star weekend feel insignificant, and he wouldn’t let players demand trades a year after signing max deals

Etc
Healthy players sitting out is trash.

The team and player is at fault

How is it the players fault? Apart from a few players (2-3), if a team says a healthy player is in the lineup, the player is playing.

Players did not come up with “Load Management “
I watched Draymond Green agree with load management.

So players are agreeing with it

The teams and players are at fault

29 usage(career high) with a PER of 14(lowest of career besides rookie year) is pretty bad....lowest true shooting since his rookie year too. He is getting to the free throw line a little more which is nice

Never a good sign though when someone gets worse when the workload increases....dude has been atrocious on defense and turns the ball over a ton too

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

based off what you've seen this season.....what do you think the plan should be if dont get a top 2 pick?(besides committing that)

Take the best player available which undoubtedly extended this rebuild with no direction or try to trade it for more assets/star player/veteran help?

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

based off what you've seen this season.....what do you think the plan should be if dont get a top 2 pick?(besides committing that)

Take the best player available which undoubtedly extended this rebuild with no direction or try to trade it for more assets/star player/veteran help?
If we don’t get top 2 we still have to make moves to get competitive because OKC gets our picks starting next season.

Maybe put 3 on the table for future picks/and or players to offset the loss of our own pick.

They’re gonna go after Harden in the off season. Rumors are there’s legit interest. If he comes who you pair him with? Only other FA I can see working would be Middleton but do you really wanna tie up space in a harden/Middleton duo? Lol

Jalen probably stays
Al P stays

Bari and Tari can be moved. I’d rather keep Tari tbh

Best course of action to me is Sign vets to short term/team option deals, shoot for the play in, and try again in summer 24’.

At this point, most fans would be cool with that I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back