Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you asking how is Russ playing 20-30 mins a game taking touches away from the other 4 guards on the team? Is this a serious question?

Why would you play russ in the final third of the season over a lottery pick?

Idk what THT’s ceiling is. I do know it’s better to see what you can turn him into as a scoring playmaker at 22 though. It would be different if THT was 25 after multiple years of having opportunities to grow but he was 20 playing on a team that had Lebron on it full of vets
He’s not taking touches away though. They need someone to help create shots for others. How is that taking away shots? If he does shoot it’s within the flow or rhythm.

Is that lottery pick ready to contribute to playoff basketball? If they’re tanking out then sure….

Is THT ceiling higher than say Josh Richardson at this same point in his career?

He’s not taking touches away though. They need someone to help create shots for others. How is that taking away shots? If he does shoot it’s within the flow or rhythm.

Is that lottery pick ready to contribute to playoff basketball? If they’re tanking out then sure….

Is THT ceiling higher than say Josh Richardson at this same point in his career?
Idk why you’re acting like you don’t know what touches means lol if Clarkson, THT, sexton already handle the ball and Agbaji has an increased role coming from Conley being gone along with NAW gone then why would you ideally want Russ there get that playing time? And taking that usage from guys who are A. Already there and B. Taking usage from younger developing players?

You’re also trying to make it seem like Russ is a traditional PG. you’re also trying to make it seem like Russ should be prioritized over development since the Jazz are relatively competitive and that’s wrong as well

Idk why you’re doing this ceiling comparison thing

THT was traded there he’s still young and still has potential to draw out of him and I said the Jazz are trying to turn him into a playmaker so naturally you want the ball to be in his hands to develop. Why would you like you said want Russ there to make him “catch and shoot?”

Idk why you’re acting like you don’t know what touches means lol if Clarkson, THT, sexton already handle the ball and Agbaji has an increased role coming from Conley being gone along with NAW gone then why would you ideally want Russ there get that playing time? And taking that usage from guys who are A. Already there and B. Taking usage from younger developing players?

You’re also trying to make it seem like Russ is a traditional PG. you’re also trying to make it seem like Russ should be prioritized over development since the Jazz are relatively competitive and that’s wrong as well

Idk why you’re doing this ceiling comparison thing

THT was traded there he’s still young and still has potential to draw out of him and I said the Jazz are trying to turn him into a playmaker so naturally you want the ball to be in his hands to develop. Why would you like you said want Russ there to make him “catch and shoot?”
Handling the ball and being a facilitator are two different things. Russ is closer to being a traditional PG than Clarkson or Sexton or Tucker.
I’m asking you because I’m trying to have an idea of how good you think he can be. I see a decent 3 and D guy at best.

Handling the ball and being a facilitator are two different things. Russ is closer to being a traditional PG than Clarkson or Sexton or Tucker.
I’m asking you because I’m trying to have an idea of how good you think he can be. I see a decent 3 and D guy at best.
Also you lost Beasley and Conley and you want to replace their shooting with Russ in a starting role?

You think a career 27% 3pt shooter who’s iffy defensively is going to be a decent 3 and D guy at best? What are you basing this off of? Lmao

Bro just tell me you don’t watch the games so I can do something else

Also you lost Beasley and Conley and you want to replace their shooting with Russ in a starting role?

You think a career 27% 3pt shooter who’s iffy defensively is going to be a decent 3 and D guy at best? What are you basing this off of? Lmao

Bro just tell me you don’t watch the games so I can do something else
Who says anything about shooting?

Well the 3 in 3 and D refers to shooting…

I’ll see you later man lol

You lost
I was talking about THT being a decent 3 and D guy. If you give Russ a role and what’s expected of him which is to just facilitate and playmake that’s still playing up to his strengths as a player since he’s a willing passer. He’s not taking shots away he’ll be there to feed Lauri and the others in spots for them to score.

If Ben can get out of his own head. The nets could have some crazy defensive lineups.

Simmons
Bridges
Finney-smith
Johnson/O'neale
Claxton

That lineup will have opposing offenses in hell.
Put them niggas in a 3-2 zone and watch them start convulsing on the other end though

I was talking about THT being a decent 3 and D guy. If you give Russ a role and what’s expected of him which is to just facilitate and playmake that’s still playing up to his strengths as a player since he’s a willing passer. He’s not taking shots away he’ll be there to feed Lauri and the others in spots for them to score.
Nothing THT has ever done makes one think he can be a good 3 and D player especially this season

Its not even his game at all

It’s okay man you tried thanks for the conversation

The Nets actually matches up with Boston better now but we don’t have any elite scoring so they’ll still kick our ass. But at least we wouldn’t get swept.

AHHHHH!!!! OH MY CHRIST IN DA MORNING!!! lol lol lol legit tears rn

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back