Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s surrounded by shooting and he’ll be able to be the primary playmaker and facilitator.
How do you think that affects clarkson and sexton’s roles?

Do you think Russ should play over Agbaji and Fontecchio?

Do you think this will affect what Utah is trying to do with making THT a playmaker?

How do you think that affects clarkson and sexton’s roles?

Do you think Russ should play over Agbaji and Fontecchio?

Do you think this will affect what Utah is trying to do with making THT a playmaker?
Can Clarkson and Sexton catch and shoot?

If they’re trying to make the playoffs yes.

THT? 😂

Can Clarkson and Sexton catch and shoot?

If they’re trying to make the playoffs yes.

THT? 😂
So you want sexton to have the ball in his hands less and for his rhythm to be altered when he’s having a great season coming off of injury?

I’m not really asking because of how they would have to adjust I’m asking because well for one, they both are better players and they have an established rhythm with the rest of the team and both are thriving so to disrupt that doesn’t make sense.

Wait you want Russ to start? Lol that shit is over dog

Why would you want Russ to play over developing your younger players?

This applies to THT as well who has actual upside as they continue to try to have him be a secondary ball handler

I don’t see any scenario where Russ wouldn’t be disruptive to what Utah got going on

So you want sexton to have the ball in his hands less and for his rhythm to be altered when he’s having a great season coming off of injury?

I’m not really asking because of how they would have to adjust I’m asking because well for one, they both are better players and they have an established rhythm with the rest of the team and both are thriving so to disrupt that doesn’t make sense.

Wait you want Russ to start? Lol that shit is over dog

Why would you want Russ to play over developing your younger players?

This applies to THT as well who has actual upside as they continue to try to have him be a secondary ball handler

I don’t see any scenario where Russ wouldn’t be disruptive to what Utah got going on
If they were tanking then this conversation is a moot. If they’re trying to be competitive (which that’s what it seems like to me) then adding a playmaker and facilitator and additional scorer next to guys like Clarkson and Sexton who are undersized 2 guards than true point guards can be of some value. THT has no upside. He’s a role player.

If they were tanking then this conversation is a moot. If they’re trying to be competitive (which that’s what it seems like to me) then adding a playmaker and facilitator and additional scorer next to guys like Clarkson and Sexton who are undersized 2 guards than true point guards can be of some value. THT has no upside. He’s a role player.
I don’t think they are doing either honestly. I think they are just playing.

The Jazz will be a play in team with or without Russ so I don’t see the point of adding him to take touches or mins over the players they have there

THT is not fully developed as a player and is only 22. You saying he’s a role player has nothing to do with improving as a player and having upside.

Pick a better team for Russ. The thing is, there’s really not many places he can go

I appreciate you answering my questions. Thanks for your time

The Jazz will be a play in team with or without Russ so I don’t see the point of adding him to take touches or mins over the players they have there

THT is not fully developed as a player and is only 22. You saying he’s a role player has nothing to do with improving as a player and having upside.

Pick a better team for Russ. The thing is, there’s really not many places he can go

Checkmate

Let me answer your questions before I go.

How is he taking touches away from anyone? He’s there to facilitate and run the offense. He’s surrounded by shooting and scorers who he can play off of and vice versa.

I’m curious about your ceiling for THT.

Let me answer your questions before I go.

How is he taking touches away from anyone? He’s there to facilitate and run the offense. He’s surrounded by shooting and scorers who he can play off of and vice versa.

I’m curious about your ceiling for THT.
Are you asking how is Russ playing 20-30 mins a game taking touches away from the other 4 guards on the team? Is this a serious question?

Why would you play russ in the final third of the season over a lottery pick?

Idk what THT’s ceiling is. I do know it’s better to see what you can turn him into as a scoring playmaker at 22 though. It would be different if THT was 25 after multiple years of having opportunities to grow but he was 20 playing on a team that had Lebron on it full of vets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back