2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lonzo not coming back then the Bulls need to go get a legit pg cause Demar and Zach can't be the playmakers, too many times Vuc in the post against a small defender and those two don't give him the ball.

If Lonzo not coming back then the Bulls need to go get a legit pg cause Demar and Zach can't be the playmakers, too many times Vuc in the post against a small defender and those two don't give him the ball.
Will Demar or Zach let the new PG have the ball? What made Lonzo the perfect fit was he did not need that much usage.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Will Demar or Zach let the new PG have the ball? What made Lonzo the perfect fit was he did not need that much usage.
Shouldn't be their decision, the coach would need to get them in line cause clearly them having the ball all game isn't working

You still on this huh? Of course you leave out the people who said Trae. Again. Why can't you build around both? As far as we know they might be a matchup problem if they can get into the playoffs.

Let em cook.
Lol I wasn’t on this still I just happened to see this and thought it was interesting since I brought it up the morning before

Also I didn’t see any trae responses at the time I saw that and there’s only so much I can screenshot at once

Also it’s smarter to use trae to build up the rest of the roster for a long term run

You gain more keeping Murray and trading trae than you do having the both of them and having this mediocre team that you swear you want to give chances at the play in. And if you’re going to say this I hope you’re saying the same about Gobert in minny

Lol I wasn’t on this still I just happened to see this and thought it was interesting since I brought it up the morning before

Also I didn’t see any trae responses at the time I saw that and there’s only so much I can screenshot at once

Also it’s smarter to use trae to build up the rest of the roster for a long term run

You gain more keeping Murray and trading trae than you do having the both of them and having this mediocre team that you swear you want to give chances at the play in. And if you’re going to say this I hope you’re saying the same about Gobert in minny
What could ATL get for Trae?

Draft picks?

Are they gonna work out?

Once Trae is gone, can Murray perform in the playoffs?

Will the return you get back from Trae, assuming they are vets, fit?

What if the FO has plans for the offseason to build up the roster while keeping the backcourt?

Two of Murray's highest scoring games have come as a Hawk while Trae was on the floor with him. They can work, you just gotta let them gel together. Even if they don't make the playoffs, they can still get better together next season.

Also, don't mention Minny to me bcuz I have said a thousand times that this league is won and lost on the perimeter.

Let's just agree to disagree bcuz I have spent way too much time talking about fuckin Trae Young. :scust1:

What could ATL get for Trae?

Draft picks?

Are they gonna work out?

Once Trae is gone, can Murray perform in the playoffs?

Will the return you get back from Trae, assuming they are vets, fit?

What if the FO has plans for the offseason to build up the roster while keeping the backcourt?

Two of Murray's highest scoring games have come as a Hawk while Trae was on the floor with him. They can work, you just gotta let them gel together. Even if they don't make the playoffs, they can still get better together next season.

Also, don't mention Minny to me bcuz I have said a thousand times that this league is won and lost on the perimeter.

Let's just agree to disagree bcuz I have spent way too much time talking about fuckin Trae Young. :scust1:
Nah you shouldn’t have responded lol

I’m just saying I think the best version of the hawks has Murray and another guard as the starting backcourt vs Trae and Murray

I get all the gelling stuff blah blah blah

But I know who trae is already and what he isnt. He’s not going to get taller and he’s not going to stop being historically bad on D

Status
Not open for further replies.