Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro all that is cool and all and i can tell you’re personally triggered but that shit was a blatant foul that deserved a call regardless.
I'm not saying it didn't deserve a call. I'm not saying it wasn't a foul but again I have a perspective you don't. Some times you just miss shit. I get way more calls right than I get wrong but niggas want you to be 100% right with every call and it's just not possible.

Niggas really do NOT want officials to ref the game exactly as the rules dictate. That shit would make you miserable af as a fan, player or coach.

Boston shot 39 FTs. Lakers shot 20.

LeBron lead the Lakers with 6 attempts. Both brown and Tatum shot 11 and 12 respectively.

Turnovers were even at 12. Boston was +20 in this stat

But blame the officials 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm not saying it didn't deserve a call. I'm not saying it wasn't a foul but again I have a perspective you don't. Some times you just miss shit. I get way more calls right than I get wrong but niggas want you to be 100% right with every call and it's just not possible.

Niggas really do NOT want officials to ref the game exactly as the rules dictate. That shit would make you miserable af as a fan, player or coach.
The thing is this the second time in like the last 2 weeks that the Lakers didn’t get a call on a blatant foul at the end of the game first Embbid grabbing Westbrook now this

soon it ll go from coincidences to conspiracy

The thing is this the second time in like the last 2 weeks that the Lakers didn’t get a call on a blatant foul at the end of the game first Embbid grabbing Westbrook now this

soon it ll go from coincidences to conspiracy
I feel this as well

It's really just unfortunate more than anything.

These players are getting craftier by the season and do things that don't look so obvious in real time. There is no instant replay as something as happening right in your face. You see it or you don't and it might not be as obvious as the jumbo tron showing it back to back to back to the arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back