Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a 20 point a game player for knicks. Its not THAT crazy.
Knicks had the 2nd worst record in the East lol the coaches was not gonna vote him in over a guy on a 59 win team in the pistons. (Namely billups and Hamilton)

I will say in retrospect there was too much Pistons dickeating and they should’ve left one or two guys home

one of those spots should’ve been taken by Igoudala

Knicks had the 2nd worst record in the East lol the coaches was not gonna vote him in over a guy on a 59 win team in the pistons. (Namely billups and Hamilton)

I will say in retrospect there was too much Pistons dickeating and they should’ve left one or two guys home

one of those spots should’ve been taken by Igoudala
Yea didnt they have a all star team with like 4 detroit players playing at once.

I'm so tired of this LeBron shit. The worst thing the officials did was tweet an apology.

LeBron has gotten away with so much shit over the course of his career that it's comical he complaining about a foul in year 20, game ____ of his career.

I keep seeing this idea floating around that officials need to be around after the game to explain themselves. No the fuck they do not.

This shit is in real time and while there have been steps towards tweaking the challenge system, games are not won or lost on a single play at the end of the game

Don't leave the game in the hands of the officials to affect the outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back