Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fucking klutch north now. Tf.

Fred fucked up his bag not taking that extension. Bro came off a hip and knee injuries that took him out the playoffs. Should have took the money.

I'd prefer we send him to the clippers for Mann and filler then draft Cason Wallace or Smith if we don't get a top 2 pick but I assume pascal might not be happy about it. This road trip is pretty much going to determine whether we blow it up or try to be buyers at the deadline.

I forget who, it was a legend who said it, ball players that aren’t superstars should ALWAYS TAKE THE MONEY WHEN ITS OFFERED.

They do everything they can not to pay the niggas with no name, don’t bet on yourself, take the bread, it’s guaranteed.

I forget who, it was a legend who said it, ball players that aren’t superstars should ALWAYS TAKE THE MONEY WHEN ITS OFFERED.

They do everything they can not to pay the niggas with no name, don’t bet on yourself, take the bread, it’s guaranteed.

Case in point: Dennis Schröder really turned down $84M over 4 bc he wanted to be the $100M point guard, went to the playoffs and fumbled the bag, THE WHOLE BAG!

Nigga had $21M a season staring him in the face, which was already an overpay, but all he had to do was sign the paperwork. Nigga playing for the MLE a season later and now he on the vet min….

That’s insane behavior.

Spo tricked somebody into signing Tucker like he did with Ariza

The-greatest-trick-the-devil-ever-pulled-was-convincing-the-world-he-didnt-exist.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back