Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both centers goin right at each each other. They both picked up a foul on each other, three minutes into the game.

If the other team doesn't have big wing for him to defend he's pretty much useless at this point

Keep cashing those checks though
I'm cool with starting Niang over him since doc refuses to look at Reed. I don't care about Niang on defense bcuz Tucker ain't really stopping anyone either.

I'm cool with starting Niang over him since doc refuses to look at Reed. I don't care about Niang on defense bcuz Tucker ain't really stopping anyone either.
While we are talking about player movement can you get rid of shake please? I’m not even a fan and I know him and Embiid hate each other and I think you could do better

200.gif

Imo, this has been a really fun season so far. Speaking as a Knicks fan.

On one hand, im bitter that as soon as the Knicks become a decent team, the league wants to have parity. Just 5 years ago being 3 games above 500 in the east would have made you a top 6 seed, but this season its barely good enough to have you in the playin. Just one losing streak would have you out of the playin.

On the other hand though, the parity has me super invested in every game. Feeling like every game matters starting all the way from december to most likely the end of the season is super dope.

The league never really has parity, may just be going through transition at the moment. I get wym tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back