Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But thats crazy. As much as I hate Enes and as much as I want to see him get knocked out, I hope he stays safe

What exactly did Enes Kanter do again?

A very short and concise explanation.

Turkey has a president, Erdogan, who is super authoritarian. President in name, but actually a leader for life dude, same as Putin. Dude been president for over 20 years now.

About 7-8 years ago, the military attempted a coup to oust Erdogan. The coup failed. Erdogan blamed a very influential group in Turkey called FETO for the coup.

Enes Kanter is a part of FETO.

Erdogan jailed or demoted anyone associated with FETO. Enes being in the US and a very successful Turkish figure, Erdogan couldnt get to him. And Enes been very very outspoken.

Turkey almost got to him at some airport in eastern europe and the US had to intervine.

Thats the gist of it.

A very short and concise explanation.

Turkey has a president, Erdogan, who is super authoritarian. President in name, but actually a leader for life dude, same as Putin. Dude been president for over 20 years now.

About 7-8 years ago, the military attempted a coup to oust Erdogan. The coup failed. Erdogan blamed a very influential group in Turkey called FETO for the coup.

Enes Kanter is a part of FETO.

Erdogan jailed or demoted anyone associated with FETO. Enes being in the US and a very successful Turkish figure, Erdogan couldnt get to him. And Enes been very very outspoken.

Turkey almost got to him at some airport in eastern europe and the US had to intervine.

Thats the gist of it.

nah why do y’all hate him lmao

What exactly did Enes Kanter do again?
Not play defense, kept talking shit pissing off everyone else, then after Boston released him I believe he hasn't been back since. Webt full Alex Jones so the league DEFINITELY not rocking with him.

Originally I hated him for attention whoring. Mfer loved the camera and attention more than any man should.

Then he retired and started doing fox news hits talking about black athletes and how if you dont like america just leave.

Its been fuck him since
Lebron his number one target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back