Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. Brings a lot that we would need but ehh I would like someone without structural damage in their knees just once

Facts. His injury history is scary. And idk how you can play him effectively next to Herro cause defense.

But in theory, with Bam, Butler, and a 4/5 who can defend and switch decently on the perimeter, Zach can be slightly below average as a defender and still make it work. Which Zach can do that I think.

But I still wouldnt do it cause of injuries.

Plus idk how yall do it without giving up Herro, and even though Lavine is better than Herro, I rather have Herro

Facts. His injury history is scary. And idk how you can play him effectively next to Herro cause defense.

But in theory, with Bam, Butler, and a 4/5 who can defend and switch decently on the perimeter, Zach can be slightly below average as a defender and still make it work. Which Zach can do that I think.

But I still wouldnt do it cause of injuries.

Plus idk how yall do it without giving up Herro, and even though Lavine is better than Herro, I rather have Herro
Oh I’m glad you said it because I definitely was gonna say Herro would have to be involved in that trade but it wouldn’t be smart to move Herro for lavine when Herro is a 20ppg scorer like Lavine is without the injury history and being only 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back