Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detroit beat up on Minnesota.

Bogdanovic is about to get the Pistons a decent trade package. Dude is some what underrated in the league. Every place he has went he scores efficiently

Detroit beat up on Minnesota.

Bogdanovic is about to get the Pistons a decent trade package. Dude is some what underrated in the league. Every place he has went he scores efficiently
Word I feel this but I don’t think so anymore at 33 years old

I feel like he’s mirroring Gallinari around the time he was getting traded from OKC

It’ll Maybe be a bit better for whoever trades for Bojan but the thing is do you want to pay him 20 mil next year at 34? Will he score as effectively next year on your team?

and this is just me responding to the underrated tag

Word I feel this but I don’t think so anymore at 33 years old

I feel like he’s mirroring Gallinari around the time he was getting traded from OKC

It’ll Maybe be a bit better for whoever trades for Bojan but the thing is do you want to pay him 20 mil next year at 34? Will he score as effectively next year on your team?

and this is just me responding to the underrated tag

he has been underrated and is underrated now. I’m not talking about the future. Lmao. Since being in the league he has been an efficient scorer everywhere. That isn’t an opinion, it’s backed by statistical evidence. LMAO.

I agree with you, on him maybe slowing Down in the next few years, but 20 a season isn’t as crazy as it used to be. That isn’t even going to be too crazy a deal in a few seasons.

also Danilo couldn’t stay healthy and this guy doesn’t miss a ton of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back