Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall saying all that about Jrue, and its mostly true, and his statline was ass, but all of his points came in the clutch.

He won the game for the Bucks. Last 2 mins, he hit a bunch of really well contested jumpers to close the game.

Yall saying all that about Jrue, and its mostly true, and his statline was ass, but all of his points came in the clutch.

He won the game for the Bucks. Last 2 mins, he hit a bunch of really well contested jumpers to close the game.
Bro it was literally just me lol

and the convo wasn’t about replacing Jrue at all

I was just saying if he can’t allow Brunson to go off for 40 AND not pick up the slack offensively

the other convo was just the bucks needing to get younger and more athletic and dynamic off the bench.

even Connaughton who is a high Flyer who is relegated to spot up shooting is 30 years old

Bro it was literally just me lol

and the convo wasn’t about replacing Jrue at all

I was just saying if he can’t allow Brunson to go off for 40 AND not pick up the slack offensively

the other convo was just the bucks needing to get younger and more athletic and dynamic off the bench.

even Connaughton who is a high Flyer who is relegated to spot up shooting is 30 years old

Aight good correction.

Lmaooo. I got you scared.

Man eat a dick you can’t have a guy on the block for years then try to act like this. Also Collins was trash for a good chunk of the season and not until capela got hurt did he start playing better

cut the shit

As always motherfuck the Jazz smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back