Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks get mean leeway oon fouling can't do anything against that but whether people like it or not RJ is needed. The 2nd unit gets more cohesion when he's there.

I'm good on Ihart playing anymore whatever he's actually good at Thibs doesn't utilize him that way regardless.

If Jrue holiday gonna let a shorter guard drop 40 on him and then shoot 5-14 then what’s the point?

Bucks need to find a younger guard since Nwora isn’t exactly working out for them and big regardless.

Between lopez, ibaka, hill, matthews, and ingles this is an old ass team

and then you have dead weight like thanasis

I think this is the last year for this particular bucks team then you really have to start retooling around Giannis with a diff roster

Last edited:
Would you consider vanvleet young enough to join that bucks team? Might lose some defense, but he’ll help them on the offensive side of the ball. Another shot creator to help ease the load for Giannis down the stretch and helps provide some spacing too.

If Jrue holiday gonna let a shorter guard drop 40 on him and then shoot 5-14 then what’s the point?

Bucks need to find a younger guard since Nwora isn’t exactly working out for them and big regardless.

Between lopez, ibaka, hill, matthews, and ingles this is an old ass team

and then you have dead weight like thanasis

I think this is the last year for this particular bucks team then you really have to start retooling around Giannis with a diff roster

200.gif

Would you consider vanvleet young enough to join that bucks team? Might lose some defense, but he’ll help them on the offensive side of the ball. Another shot creator to help ease the load for Giannis down the stretch and helps provide some spacing too.
FVV too expensive and when I say younger I also mean dynamic and athletic

two things I know FVV isn’t

I don’t like that at all

Fultz fits what I’m saying because he can come off the bench which is where I really think the bucks are hurting and he’s cheaper and he can facilitate and attack the rim and pressure ball handlers and play the passing lanes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back