Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Williams isn’t going to develop at the rate that anyone first expected him to. For that, however, the former No. 4 overall pick from the 2020 NBA Draft won’t apologize. Because in his mind, for the first time in a long time – undoubtedly his first time as a Bull – the 6-foot-7 power forward feels like he’s starting to get it. More importantly, his teammates are starting to get him. “I’m just maturing in this league,’’ Williams said. “That [wrist] surgery last year cost me, what? Sixty-some [65] games? But where it cost me was the experience, playing. So I’m trying to learn on the fly and get better. And to be honest with you, I’m enjoying this maturation process. Maybe not everyone else is enjoying how quickly it’s happening, but my mindset has changed a lot lately and I feel like so has the mindset of my teammates.’’

– via Joe Cowley @ Chicago Sun-Times

Just trade him to some other team so he becomes an all lstar already

Today, Moore said his business interests are valued at roughly $40 million, after he invested $6 million to acquire them. He said he owns two McAlister’s Deli restaurants, has an executive transportation company in Orlando and rents out single-family homes in Indiana and New Orleans, and last year, he invested in a 600-unit multifamily real estate deal in Denton, Texas, near the University of North Texas. His most prominent deal is in Texas, where he is an investor in the development of Dallas Executive Airport. Moore was pulled into that project by his cousin and developer, Rodney Burchfield. “That’s just getting started,” said Moore, who graduated from Purdue with a bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership. “I want to try get nine figures. I want to make way more off the court than I did playing basketball.”

– via Mike Vorkunov @ The Athletic

Going to be wild if we go out sad against the Jazz tonight and that's the team to get Silas fired

@silverfoxx

it’s time for Trey to take the next step with Zion and BI out for a while.

this is his chance to prove who he can be and in order for us to win a playoff series he needs to be consistent. Gotta be a 20 point scorer every night for us to hold it down while they are missing.

No on and off nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back