Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be interesting to see what happens with the magic since they’re getting healthy and suggs is about to come back

Harris
Suggs
Fultz
Cole
Hampton
ross

Carter
Bol
Banchero
Wagner
Wagner
bamba

Isaac probably back in a few weeks

Wonder who goes

Fully healthy magic team produces 6,10 linesups from the starters to the bench one of the most annoying teams to play in 2k

But Jonathan Isaiah has been hurt long enough for us to forget what he was supposed to be

A super athletic elite defender working to be a two way player at 6,10 then I believe the magic added what 4-5 more versatile 6’10 dudes in his absence lowkey magic should be a top tier defensive team by next year or the end of this year barring injuries I can’t see the offensive vividly but defensively they should be great soon

Patrick Williams isn’t going to develop at the rate that anyone first expected him to. For that, however, the former No. 4 overall pick from the 2020 NBA Draft won’t apologize. Because in his mind, for the first time in a long time – undoubtedly his first time as a Bull – the 6-foot-7 power forward feels like he’s starting to get it. More importantly, his teammates are starting to get him. “I’m just maturing in this league,’’ Williams said. “That [wrist] surgery last year cost me, what? Sixty-some [65] games? But where it cost me was the experience, playing. So I’m trying to learn on the fly and get better. And to be honest with you, I’m enjoying this maturation process. Maybe not everyone else is enjoying how quickly it’s happening, but my mindset has changed a lot lately and I feel like so has the mindset of my teammates.’’

– via Joe Cowley @ Chicago Sun-Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back