Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
was typing up a response to this (wizards 4-8 without Beal this season), then realized the Bradley Beal hill is not a place I want to die on.

#freeKUZ
Record isn’t always indicative my brother

I’ve watched the wizards a few times between this year and last when Beal didn’t play and idk man they look better as a team

almost like him being there isn’t impacting MUCH outside of the scoring

Record isn’t always indicative my brother

I’ve watched the wizards a few times between this year and last when Beal didn’t play and idk man they look better as a team

almost like him being there isn’t impacting MUCH outside of the scoring
U are over doing it. Bradley Beal is a good player who positively contributes to his team. Is he massively overpaid, yea. Is he insanely injury prone, yea.

Might be miscast as the heliocentric hub on the wizards. Would be more effective playing 2nd fiddle to a better player (Luka).

U are over doing it. Bradley Beal is a good player who positively contributes to his team. Is he massively overpaid, yea. Is he insanely injury prone, yea.

Might be miscast as the heliocentric hub on the wizards. Would be more effective playing 2nd fiddle to a better player (Luka).
I put a lil bit too much sauce but I’m not saying he’s one dimensional but yeah I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back