Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We praised those harden performances

we were cooking at home as well watching James harden let’s not get all revisionist here

it’s after harden started gaming the refs WAY too hard and started melting down multiple years in the playoffs did ppl start going ehhh

plus this was during the warriors’ dominant run so he was in competition with curry and not to mention Giannis as far as competing for the fans’ hearts

curry and Giannis are more likeable

We praised those harden performances

we were cooking at home as well watching James harden let’s not get all revisionist here

it’s after harden started gaming the refs WAY too hard and started melting down multiple years in the playoffs did ppl start going ehhh

plus this was during the warriors’ dominant run so he was in competition with curry and not to mention Giannis as far as competing for the fans’ hearts

curry and Giannis are more likeable

All these words to defend Luka.

:scust:

Between now and the deadline I don't think there's a team I'm more interested in to see what they do than Toronto.....too good to tank as constructed but not good enough to be a true contender

I one hand I it would be cool for them to kind of lean into being a mercenary team that's always just a superstar away.....but that's also very hard to do when you don't necessarily have the assets(lottery picks) to trade and someone like Derozan to trade for another superstar

Ultimately though I think that's actually an uninspiring position to be in and it's better for Toronto to go for the rebuild at this point and reshuffle the deck a bit

Don't know how true it is but hearing Nick Nurse is starting to wear on folks too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back