Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-518566262.0.jpg

The word is DeRozan is not too far removed from requesting a trade….

man hell no we saved your career u staying here

As I was saying all through last season

niggas having a hard time playing w LaVine cuz in turn LaVine is having a hard time being the number 2 option which leads him often to forcing shots, ignoring his teammates on offense and not really d ing up

GA and Jokic are the clear front runner for MVP.

let’s not start the MJ/LBJ thing of folks being tried of the same players winning

Lol pretty sure I’m getting sent to hell on a few pages but offline shit came up so i haven’t been able to post as much even on my social media.

we fuckin stink right now too much reliance on 3 pointers and not enough points in the paint, too much stagnation and jaylen brown needs to play better.
Nets look good under coach Vaughn and KD is playing at an MVP level we’ll see what happens when we cross paths again.
Knicks look good with RJ playing better and Brunson and randle playing at a high level.
Suns and hawks are broken and might need to make a move or 2.
Embiid is playing at an elite level same with giannis and jokic, love what the grizzlies are doing as well.
We gotta shake back against Minnesota getting back to playing with pace and moving the ball that pass around the perimeter and fire up a 3 bullshit offense ain’t working get 2 feet in the paint and diversify the offense we’ve been horrendous since the golden state game

Fam yall garbage.

Im a fan of Derozan. But trade high and get picks for the rebuild.

All that said, I rather yall stay garbage. So I hope yall keep him to watch him throw up 30 points in a loss.
Lol y’all just now started beating us and that’s only cuz our light skin star player is acting like Mariah Carey rn

we ll get it together after the all star break

Lol y’all just now started beating us and that’s only cuz our light skin star player is acting like Mariah Carey rn

we ll get it together after the all star break
I was like this a month ago of waiting but this roster not working and we got pieces that other teams want to try and get a nice haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back