Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol have Harris, Curry, and Simmons played as good as they could? That’s all I’m saying

I’m trying to give Jacque Vaughn some credit man

Harris had a slow start, probably cause he had a serious ankle injury but during this stretch he’s been hittin that 3 at a clip much better than when he started this season when he was basically unplayable.

Curry is always gonna give you what you expect as long as he’s on the court. He’s seen a dip in his minutes lately cause JV isn’t Nash meaning he isn’t obsessed with playing 4 small guards at once.

Ben is more so about being cautious with that knee. He’s been playing all-star defense, crashes the boards and is really the only guy who pushes the ball. Also JV has kept shit simple with him. He brings the ball up, set screens for KD / Kyrie then posts up in the paint. He isn’t being asked to do much more than that.

Mentioning JV twice here and how he’s adjusting shows how much credit he should get. I always said we was an actual coach away from looking like a real team. Nigga JV for coach of the year man

Harris had a slow start, probably cause he had a serious ankle injury but during this stretch he’s been hittin that 3 at a clip much better than when he started this season when he was basically unplayable.

Curry is always gonna give you what you expect as long as he’s on the court. He’s seen a dip in his minutes lately cause JV isn’t Nash meaning he isn’t obsessed with playing 4 small guards at once.

Ben is more so about being cautious with that knee. He’s been playing all-star defense, crashes the boards and is really the only guy who pushes the ball. Also JV has kept shit simple with him. He brings the ball up, set screens for KD / Kyrie then posts up in the paint. He isn’t being asked to do much more than that.

Mentioning JV twice here and how he’s adjusting shows how much credit he should get. I always said we was an actual coach away from looking like a real team. Nigga JV for coach of the year man

I’m just saying the nets have played really well the past 10-15 or so games even with players not playing at their best and the unsung hero is Vaughn

but word thanks for breaking it down

@5th Letter @Iceberg_Taylor From the outside with lower expectations, i think Ben Simmons has been pretty solid the last month and a half. Especially fitting next to 2 high usage players (Durant and Kyrie). U guys watch the team more than i do, what are your thoughts on him so far.
He’s been solid, he seems to have a defined role now and isn’t asked to be much of a scorer. Kudos to Vaughn.

When I was watching I thought it was hilarious

1. Reports that they shopping him again right before the game

2. only played like 22 mins in the game

3. because of his non rebounding/non boxout the bulls won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back