Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As all things are good right now for the Celtics. I still have a feeling the Cs bad defense and too much attempts at 3 gonna bite them in the ass later in the season and at a crucial period too....or series.

I'm not worried about yalls defense, I think this group knows it can defend and just hasn't really had a reason to turn it up like that..... also when Rob Williams gets back that'll make a big difference instead of playing guys like Kornet, Griffin, Hauser ect

Only off by a year with the Pacers lol. Ya were shitting on Rick Carlisle. Unfortunately they on treadmill status. Don't have the coach to tank and rebuild, and besides Haliburton their best players are trade chips.

Only off by a year with the Pacers lol. Ya were shitting on Rick Carlisle. Unfortunately they on treadmill status. Don't have the coach to tank and rebuild, and besides Haliburton their best players are trade chips.
It still helps because you can maximize the young players on the roster, play winning basketball, see who to invest in in the future

Then in two years get rid of Carlisle and try to compete

Basically the opposite of the rockets

That’s why y’all suck nigga…ya’ll lucky the site was down when we HUMILIATED y’all a couple weeks ago.
You won’t be so lucky next time..

#Can’tWait
#AiringYa’llTheFuckOut
#Poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back