Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the guys I wanted Miami to draft because it made so much sense but of course they didn’t. I’m fine with Jovic but man..

Lmao Minnesota dumb AF. All they needed to do was chill. Could've cashed D'Angelo and those picks in for a pg or draft position for a lottery pg and next year it would probably be up. No patience tho.

Just curious, how many Wemby games have u watched?
He’s gonna ball. Imo it's a perimeter dominated league. He will put up great stats but it won't lead to anything but individual achievements. Guards run the NBA.

With that said. It still comes down to where each player is drafted. Certain franchises tend to screw players potential all up.

O/T
I just had the best jog of my life. I might go again.

@AZTG @Ironman Why are "u guys" giving up on Reddish? Thought he was playing well in November until he got injured. Now the trade rumors to the Lakers have started again and he is getting DNPs.

@AZTG @Ironman Why are "u guys" giving up on Reddish? Thought he was playing well in November until he got injured. Now the trade rumors to the Lakers have started again and he is getting DNPs.

Its defense. He was doing good. Putting in effort. But he is horrible on defense.

Small sample size, but with him and rose benched, knicks been playing the best defense in the league.

Another thing is, even on offense he is inconsistent. Not from game to game, but from play to play. On one play you go thinking wow hes good. Next play you think he never touched a basketball before.

Still though, Cam > RJ

Thibs never wanted him and is legitimately punking the FO. The nepotism in the FO is nasty. I would like him to play personally but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back