Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treadmilling isn’t a bad thing. You can emerge from it as a legit contender like the Celtics or fall off like the Jazz.

Celts weren't a treadmill team. Their present is tied to their teardown of the PP/KG team. They got Tatum and Brown with the picks included in that trade.

This should have been done since the second year of the challenge system. People been saying this.

I think it makes total sense and I'm still not sure if I want....I really don't anything else additional that's going to potentially slow down or mess up the flow of the game even more

I kept thinking I was confusing him with someone else cause I'm like how is he projected to go that high with this pending legal issue

Players stocks have plummeted for far less and they still talking about him as a top 3 prospect in the draft

I kept thinking I was confusing him with someone else cause I'm like how is he projected to go that high with this pending legal issue

Players stocks have plummeted for far less and they still talking about him as a top 3 prospect in the draft
He doesn’t have any pending legal issues right?

He doesn’t have any pending legal issues right?
Didn't he have something to do with his teammate killing his gf?

Edit: just rest the article south posted

Just as I thought, he gave the gun to his teammate which was then used to kill dude gf.

The article specifically mentions a pending legal issue

Didn't he have something to do with his teammate killing his gf?

Edit: just rest the article south posted

Just as I thought, he gave the gun to his teammate which was then used to kill dude gf.

The article specifically mentions a pending legal issue
He brought the gun to the dude, I don't think he knew the situation before he got there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back