Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GNS @dasmooth1 Today might be our last European match day for at least 18 months. Please be gentle.
You dudes have hardly got the slander y'all deserved for this horrid season. A+ deflection from you and @Blue_London got me knowing more about chelsea women than I care too.

It's all good tho, even tho I'm more concerned with our squad, our injury crisis, owners, top 4, trophys etc
It gives me a certain joy to glance at the table and see y'all in the bottom half.

Feels like pre kremlin all over again, the good old days

You dudes have hardly got the slander y'all deserved for this horrid season. A+ deflection from you and @Blue_London got me knowing more about chelsea women than I care too.

It's all good tho, even tho I'm more concerned with our squad, our injury crisis, owners, top 4, trophys etc
It gives me a certain joy to glance at the table and see y'all in the bottom half.

Feels like pre kremlin all over again, the good old days
Naaa pre Russia Chelsea were a top 7 team don't be disrespectful

Nah playing Gallagher up too with Havertz when you have Mudryk is sick behavior

Arrizabalaga | Chalobah, Silva (c), W.Fofana | Cucurella, Kanté, Enzo, Kovačić, James | Havertz, Gallagher

It wouldnt make a difference if you dont play then in the right positions... You signed Bissouma, who was one of it not our best player and Conte played him out of position, it made him pretty much a waste of money...
Conte is not our coach anymore more…
Caicedo probably going to be Brighton’s record departure this summer.

Spurs need to get Brighton's scouting team on our payroll.
We've all seen that the coaching staff and players lose their powers when they're removed from Neverland Brighton.
They have to be where the magic is and believe or else they look crazy
hook-eating.gif

Sadio will be ok. Not many clubs wouldn't take him.
That half "black shit" sane(if that's what he really said)
Should've gotten two more jabs

I mean, technically you can only be 50% offended at this guy…a two piece might have knocked him out 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back