Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If spurs are smart they should buy Toney for like £60m and let Kane go for £100m.

They'll need to check how long the Toney ban is for but Richarlison might hold it down during that period.

Also seeing lacazette amongst that crowd makes me question everyone else's numbers in ligue 1. He's only ever been prolific there cause he wasn't topping the scoring charts in the Prem! 😂

Wait is n'golo kante contract due to expire this season? 🤔

Of all the players in Chelsea midfield to potentially let go.?!
Granted he's had injury issues but so has Loftus-cheek! 😂

If spurs are smart they should buy Toney for like £60m and let Kane go for £100m.

They'll need to check how long the Toney ban is for but Richarlison might hold it down during that period.

Also seeing lacazette amongst that crowd makes me question everyone else's numbers in ligue 1. He's only ever been prolific there cause he wasn't topping the scoring charts in the Prem! 😂
You want Levy to be “smart” and buy a player for 60 million, that could be potentially banned for the whole season?

Despite the lack of trophies, Spurs are the most profitable club in the history of the premier league, possibly any sports league in the world.

Spurs got this, if Kane leaves, we’ll figure it out. Kane really doesn’t play striker anyway.

@thefrenchwood Mbappe staying beyond 2024? 🤔

"My next goal in my career is to win the Champions League once and for all, I think," he told Tout Le Sport. "I've already played in the final, the semi-finals, the quarter-finals, the round of 16... I have everything, but I still need to win. That's all I need in my career.
"I want to win the Champions League at Paris Saint-Germain, I'm from Paris and I have a contract. So it will be at PSG."
I think it's pretty much acted that he'll stay this upcoming season for sure. After that, it really depends if we can build a solid team around him (which means having a good bench too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back