Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rovakook.gif
This thread has been wild

I think Galtier, for sure, finishes the season but he'll be cut.

Conte is a possibility. Nagelsmann is probably in talks with other clubs already.
Jose? I don't think he's the guy for us but QSI would want a name like him.

Conte most likely would go back to Italy... But money talks and he'll know they'll be spending at PSG

Nagelsmann might get the "too young" to deal with egos. We all saw Tuchel and Emery fail to get player power under wraps

I threw José name in the mix cause he's being linked to so many roles of late which made me think either his Roma contract is up in the summer or he will get the "by way of mutual consent" exit... Which on a side note I suspect will happen to Moyes even if he keeps West Ham up this season.

Also José has actually won champions league with 2 different clubs, which is the coveted prize PSG owners crave. He knows how to handle big players "relatively" speaking and he wins trophies everywhere he's been (with exception to Spurs but he got them to a final before being dismissed)

Conte most likely would go back to Italy... But money talks and he'll know they'll be spending at PSG

Nagelsmann might get the "too young" to deal with egos. We all saw Tuchel and Emery fail to get player power under wraps

I threw José name in the mix cause he's being linked to so many roles of late which made me think either his Roma contract is up in the summer or he will get the "by way of mutual consent" exit... Which on a side note I suspect will happen to Moyes even if he keeps West Ham up this season.

Also José has actually won champions league with 2 different clubs, which is the coveted prize PSG owners crave. He knows how to handle big players "relatively" speaking and he wins trophies everywhere he's been (with exception to Spurs but he got them to a final before being dismissed)
That's the thing with Jose, he proved it multiple times.
I'm also watching how Ancelotti and Madrid continue their story. He was the first coach hired under QSI.
Zidane seemed too far gone now.
Highkey hoping for a miracle and get Klopp, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back