Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I kinda get Lampard’s pov however you've still got to give all players in your squad hope, even if you think they're hopeless and completely shit.

Only time I deem it acceptable to shut out a player like that are the ones ironically who actually don't come and ask you what to do/improve, cause usually they don't give a fuck in playing and happy to pick up a millionaire's salary for nothing. Same goes for the ones given chances but keep letting you down or have disciplinary issues.

Lampard either needs to be an u-21 coach cause he seems to work well with youngsters, be an assistant manager to a very experienced coach to develop his managerial skills or simply get out the game altogether.

I kinda get Lampard’s pov however you've still got to give all players in your squad hope, even if you think they're hopeless and completely shit.

Only time I deem it acceptable to shut out a player like that are the ones ironically who actually don't come and ask you what to do/improve, cause usually they don't give a fuck in playing and happy to pick up a millionaire's salary for nothing. Same goes for the ones given chances but keep letting you down or have disciplinary issues.

Lampard either needs to be an u-21 coach cause he seems to work well with youngsters, be an assistant manager to a very experienced coach to develop his managerial skills or simply get out the game altogether.
That's just shit man management by Fat Frank: you can't be telling players they've got no chance otherwise what's the point in them turning up

Fat Frank was always someone who got his manager roles purely down to who he is. See also Steven Gerrard - neither of them should've been anywhere near Premier League manager roles

That's just shit man management by Fat Frank: you can't be telling players they've got no chance otherwise what's the point in them turning up

Fat Frank was always someone who got his manager roles purely down to who he is. See also Steven Gerrard - neither of them should've been anywhere near Premier League manager roles
I honestly gave up on Keane doing anything good for us. Now hearing this, I’m not surprised. Lampard was great with the fans because he actually gave a damn about Everton. But his in game management was poor ad you can tell that the players didn’t want him there anymore.

I honestly gave up on Keane doing anything good for us. Now hearing this, I’m not surprised. Lampard was great with the fans because he actually gave a damn about Everton. But his in game management was poor ad you can tell that the players didn’t want him there anymore.
Also you need to be careful who you ostracize in a squad. Even if you think the player is shit, he might be popular with the group so you can't be seen to be treating them harshly or with disrespect needlessly; I'm pretty sure mourinho lost many dressing rooms down to this behaviour

Oh my days, DDG with the saucery...

Magic Magical GIF - Magic Magical Galaxy - Discover & Share GIFs | Magic  aesthetic, Reiki, Healing magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back