Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from the football, game was LIT what a mental game... Officiating was terrible and Brentford did not deserve a point but the game was dope...

@toheeb27 Colwill looks amazing one minute and abit shaky the next but hes only 19/20yr which is young for a CB, once he irons out rid the few shaky moments I think hes gonna be world class...

3 points for Hodgson return.
Still life in that old dino! 😂

Can't recall a Palace match under Roy where there was 31 shots at goal... Certainly didn't come with the bus at selhurst!

Shoutout Brighton. They played Boehly like a gotdamn drum last summer and been living FAT ever since.

But honestly, I dunno what coach on the planet is gonna turn Chelsea players clinical in front of goal. Shit deeper than cancer at Cobham. Nkunku might as well start chemo now

Just back from the football, game was LIT what a mental game... Officiating was terrible and Brentford did not deserve a point but the game was dope...

@toheeb27 Colwill looks amazing one minute and abit shaky the next but hes only 19/20yr which is young for a CB, once he irons out rid the few shaky moments I think hes gonna be world class...

Let’s not forget you thought shaw was world class bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back