Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Chelsea wanting to work with Barรงa after we hijacked 2 players from them? Lol
baby-girl-middle-finger.gif

I read tuchel isn't convinced because his height.....so why are they bidding for him lmao we are going to hijack skrinnar
I just saw the Chelsea news about Skriniar, we were up on him for a month now and y'all came through last minute....fucking well done!!! I'm heated, lmao

Idk wouldn't bet on it but you guys have looked proper shit from time to time. I planned not to complain if we get 5-6th range again but who knows. I might be threatening board members again by the end of the season.
Yea, people overreact to preseason. Once the season starts, we stop with the experimenting and move back to the 3-4-3. Most likely finish 3rd place again, get to a few finals (hopefully win at least one of them this time, lol)

Wasn't really including preseason but yes let's hope for conference league and no trophys for you lot
U think our boy Mount is going to win Chelsea player of the year for the third time in a row?

The fact he has won it back to back years might say a lot about the inadequacies of our squad, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back