Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earlier in the season I said Ten Hag's repeated talk of "process" and "progress" where sign of his lack of self-belief.

Now heading into a cup final, he's began to talk like he's got elite mentality; trophies being the end and be all.

If the team had got ko'd, I doubt his tune would've changed.

That being said, I expect a cup final win on Sunday. No excuses 'cause he'll get his props if they win.

Chelsea fans are sending death threats to Potter and his family.

Like I said before, that fanbase is spoiled.
They're not spoiled. They've been winning for 2 decades.

Expecting trophies and having a low tolerance for shambolic management/coaching should be their norm.

According to the media, every fanbase makes death threats so whatever is said about them, applies to all others.

I want to say that we have a good chance to win against Villa today. But now I’m reading that Kenwright wants to show up. He now wants to show up after the false chokehold and us playing good. He should just stay away.

I want to say that we have a good chance to win against Villa today. But now I’m reading that Kenwright wants to show up. He now wants to show up after the false chokehold and us playing good. He should just stay away.
Shameless behavior

Wait this is the same girl that released the audio and photos right? 🤔

So she still let him smash during his house arrest lol

No wonder why the police couldn't hold them charges...

He might just find a way back into the team what with takeover looming (meaning no longer plc), team doing well and a whole PR makeover with ol girl playing happy families 😎

Earlier in the season I said Ten Hag's repeated talk of "process" and "progress" where sign of his lack of self-belief.

Now heading into a cup final, he's began to talk like he's got elite mentality; trophies being the end and be all.

If the team had got ko'd, I doubt his tune would've changed.

That being said, I expect a cup final win on Sunday. No excuses 'cause he'll get his props if they win.

If we win your on board with ETH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back