Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Big_Ev Pickford commits!
Worst case scenario, if you have to sell him due to relegation you'd get a decent fee

Pickford-23.02.23-004.jpg

Also it made me think, this notion that because a player either came through the academy or is a "boyhood" fan makes them loyal isn't applicable at least where Everton is concerned.
Gordon gave the deuces multiple times yet other players like Onana and Pickford who prior to playing for the club had no affiliations, wants to get stuck in and try to get Everton out the mud.

@Big_Ev Pickford commits!
Worst case scenario, if you have to sell him due to relegation you'd get a decent fee

Pickford-23.02.23-004.jpg

Also it made me think, this notion that because a player either came through the academy or is a "boyhood" fan makes them loyal isn't applicable at least where Everton is concerned.
Gordon gave the deuces multiple times yet other players like Onana and Pickford who prior to playing for the club had no affiliations, wants to get stuck in and try to get Everton out the mud.
And you can say the same thing about Barkley too. The thing I'm seeing now is that people are saying Pickford has no ambition or bring up his errors. To me, that tells me that they have not been watching Everton at all. He has been our best player the past couple of seasons and has cut down his errors ever since Carlo had him talk to therapist. We will come good again!!!

How does this woman's name (Kheira Hamraoui) keep popping up whenever there is news about the French Women's team, lol???
French women's football's been a mess since that player got her legs taken by those hired goons
I think it's good to add her name bc of the BS surrounding french women's football. It's like salt & pepper to an article, lol.
Real reason is the coach, Corinne Diacre, is stubborn as hell and they hate her guts. Instead of doing a coup like Ribery, Evra and them in 2010...These ladies got a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back