Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a weird position to negotiate for.
He must not be able to find a club to his liking and thinks he needs to show folks again who he is... For a bigger move next season I guess? 🤔 😂
yeah, i think he didn't get the offer he wanted and was like fuck it, ill play in Italy and get to the World Cup before bouncing

yeah, i think he didn't get the offer he wanted and was like fuck it, ill play in Italy and get to the World Cup before bouncing

I keep forgetting about the world cup....yup makes sense.
Play in a league you already know and you're likely to be the man so minutes are easy to come by,
Play in a nice city like Rome,
Go world cup...ball out!

Come Jan folks may want you again (world cup always make hype outta players), pay the eur 20m...boom!

I keep forgetting about the world cup....yup makes sense.
Play in a league you already know and you're likely to be the man so minutes are easy to come by,
Play in a nice city like Rome,
Go world cup...ball out!

Come Jan folks may want you again (world cup always make hype outta players), pay the eur 20m...boom!
Exactly! You go to City and you play 4 games, it's shaky lmaoooo

The fuck he can't. This is exactly what they need. De Gea ain't exempt.
lmfaooo they only listened to one credentialed disciplinarian, the one with 3 European trophies tatted on his arm (one he won with them)

ETH just seems like pure cap. Overcompensating drill sargeant shit. Yall on dust thinking this is really gonna move these entitled niggas

Don't forget, Ronnie possibly still on his way back.

Last edited:
lmfaooo they only listened to one credentialed disciplinarian, the one with 3 European trophies tatted on his arm (one he won with them)

ETH just seems like pure cap. Overcompensating drill sargeant shit. Yall on dust thinking this is really gonna move these entitled niggas

Don't forget, Ronnie possibly still on his way back.
I don't know if after 3 preseason games you can say man is overcompensating especially when the players SEEM to be responding to him and when his methods have worked at Ajax. We'll only know once the season starts but i'd rather his style than Ole's let-the-lunatics-run-the-asylum approach

Reactions: GNS
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back