Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOOOOOOO this shit gets deeper than rap.

Sucks for Gio, man...now both his national and club teammates are gonna look at him like a pussio cuz his parents are fuckin mental.

I've read further on this topic.
Basically current USMNT coach and Claudio Reyna (aka Gio Reyna's pops) were teammates on USMNT from mid nineties to mid 2000s. They also played together at youth and high school so relationship runs deep considering they're in their 40s/50s now.

66202871-11599629-image-a-80_1672864425556.jpg

66202769-11599629-image-a-78_1672863975795.jpg

Their wives also knew each other from time and I believe went to the same college and played "soccer" together too.

66204037-11599629-image-m-91_1672866024626.jpg

Blondie being gios mom, other girl coach's wife that he kicked

Ol' Claudio wifey didn't take too kindly to how her son was being treated both during the world cup (ie lack of minutes) and post world cup when the coach insinuated a player was close to being sent home due to attitude. Without naming names but everyone sussed out it was Gio Reyna.

So here goes Gio's mom effectively snitching to senior usmnt execs that back in 1991...a cool 30 yrs ago, her friend Rosalind who was dating current usmnt coach at the time (and subsequently got married and still together till this day with 4 kids) was physically assaulted by him (he claimed he kicked her). And basically she thought it was so pertinent to bring up this 30+ Yr incident now and air out dirty laundry.
Basically implying "my kid made a mistake but wasn't far worse than what the coach did at his age so chill". Cláudio of course backs up his wife but both claim they weren't tryna blackmail the coach whereas coach says otherwise.

In summary Gio looking like a whole bitch having his parents dry snitching on His coach for something that happened before he was even born just to throw dirt on the coach's name, all because gio wasn't doing what he was supposed to and subsequently didn't get game time.

Regardless what happens to the coach (ie if he stays or goes), I don't see how any of his team mates can respect him (with the exception of Pulisic cause we all know how his pops gets down liking posts denegrating Tuchel when he weren't playing), or trust him because he needed mommy and daddy fighting his battles...

:L:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back