Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF its out of character for the scouts and backroom team Potter bought with him as they work on numbers/stats... I guess when they identify a player Todd and them will just fire as much cash as they need to land the player...
My thing is that…they never identified him. Even with some great CL performances…his name wouldn’t be ringing bells as loudly if he wasn’t so adamant about moving to Arsenal.

the only “scouting” the new team has done at Chelsea is just completing the work they started at their former clubs: Winstanley just carried over his Fofana work. Same with the Monaco bloke with Badiashile…will either of them fit Chelsea though? Not a clue

Reading the Everton message boards is depressing. Almost all of them have given up and said that this is the year we’re going down. Many of the feel that it was going this way once the Premier League was established. Remember, Everton was part of the original Big 4. Bad decision after bad decision is finally coming back to get us.

Lol Joe you honestly believe that we in for Mudryk, this is transfer tactics101. Shaktar are just trying to drive the price up for their player.

It’d be really silly of Todd and co. to go after an attacker when our most pressing need is a RB.
I have faith in our structure to make the right
decisions going forward, it’s potter that’s a little worrisome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back