Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a crazy tackle by cashimero...

Considering @!azpi getting a yellow for his challenge in the arsenal game, he's lucky not to see anything.

FYI I don't think either are fouls... šŸ˜

@RetroLDN is hoping and praying we lose this so he can come in here and shit on ETHšŸ˜‚

Never posts during games unless weā€™re losing. Never posts anything positive about the team. Weirdest ā€œfanā€ Iā€™ve encountered to date.

Regarding Potter and ETHā€¦at some point you gotta bring in new blood to the big clubs.

@RetroLDN is hoping and praying we lose this so he can come in here and shit on ETHšŸ˜‚

Never posts during games unless weā€™re losing. Never podd see rd anything positive about the team. Weirdest ā€œfanā€ Iā€™ve encountered to date.

Regarding Potter and ETHā€¦at some point you gotta bring in new blood to the big clubs.

"Never" that's clearly a lie.

Try to have discourse with me without being disingenuous.

I've only commented about chelsea.

United have lost 6-3 to citeh, the most embarrassing of their embarrassing losses this season, I said nothing.

I don't plan on saying anything about them today, otherwise I would've started already cause they're likely not winning today.

If I wanted to the whole "I told you so" I would have way more comments on here cause the ole period was full of those moments.

Btw @DNB1, I would say you're the weirdest fan I've encountered but you're one of many.

Who couldn't compartmentalise between ole the player and ole the manager. Which should have been easy to do.

In essence, put your feelings as a youth by proxy Ole over the well-being of the club, cause truth was plain as day and history has shown that.

"Never" that's clearly a lie.

Try to have discourse with me without being disingenuous.

I've only commented about chelsea.

United have lost 6-3 to citeh, the most embarrassing of their embarrassing losses this season, I said nothing.

I don't plan on saying anything about them today, otherwise I would've started already cause they're likely not winning today.

If I wanted to the whole "I told you so" I would have way more comments on here cause the ole period was full of those moments.

So you expected to lose to City and expected new manager bounce today? So did we all.

That one loss in the last 11 is actually pretty good form. Yet you only be typing negative shit in here. Even tho our manager has never managed in this league. And you wrote him off before he got here.

Btw @DNB1, I would say you're the weirdest fan I've encountered but you're one of many.

Who couldn't compartmentalise between ole the player and ole the manager. Which should have been easy to do.

In essence, put your feelings as a youth by proxy Ole over the well-being of the club, cause truth was plain as day and history has shown that.

Bro, you sound silly. Are you old enough to remember Ole the player?

Go back to 4-5 threads ago when Ole was given the permeant job and see what I said.

5A77CA88-0AE5-475F-B654-01BD1CA1896C.gif

Lol even worse. They really gassed Potter to think he had the elixir at Brighton.

Great manager but hasn't done great things. I'll stick to facts, thank you.

Hasnt done great things??? He worked his way up from managing University football teams... Took Ostersund from the 4th tier of Swedish football to the Europa League and beating Arsenal away...

Took Championship Swansea to the FA Cup quarter final against City, they were 2-0 up in the first half too...

Then took Brighton from a boring relegation fodder to exciting giant beaters in the EPL, finishing in 9th last season and left them in a Champions League position this season with a great squad...

Not to mention the 100's of millions he raised in selling and replacing his best players...

Nah I wrote him after bullshitting like ole did and then began stinking the place out immediately.

Only manager I've ever heard repeatedly talk about a pre-season win (vs Liverpool) during the season like it's a good indicator of competitive matches.

30yrs of PL, ten hag is the only manager to be 4-0 down at HT twice. Only needed 6 gms to do it.

Already breaking not just club but league negative records, where have I seen this before.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back