Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Dele ripping United to pieces for MK Dons, I thought he was gonna be one of the generation greats... I hate seeing potential wasted...

Yo, just seen Son may miss the WC too ffs gonna be the wackest WC in ages...

Seeing how Madrid got Tchou and Camavinga for ~110M total, i seriously hope Boehly's new recruiting team is trying to convince him not to drop 150M+ for ONE Jude Bellingham.

Still seething Marina & Tuchel chose Saul over Tchouameni

Seeing how Madrid got Tchou and Camavinga for ~110M total, i seriously hope Boehly's new recruiting team is trying to convince him not to drop 150M+ for ONE Jude Bellingham.

Still seething Marina & Tuchel chose Saul over Tchouameni
U ok with Declan Rice for 80M+?

I don't want any more British kids on the Chelsea squad.
Agenda aside, I honestly dunno wtf they're teaching in the academies now....everyone is just a road runner, workrate merchant (similar to how every young hooper in the US is shooting 3s from 40ft with ZERO fundamentals)...no one can tell me SPECIFIC qualities that English midfielders possess, it's always just "energy" "he's a pest when he presses"...

Imo, there are very few technically gifted English players, Kane is just pure class above everyone..he might be a better MF than ST, as crazy as that sounds. I think Foden is just a product of Pep cuz he's barely noticeable with England. Declan Rice is just a CB in an advanced role. Mount, yall already know how I feel

I just need Chelsea to look like the United Nations squad again, instead Cobham is turning into St George's Park.

Agenda aside, I honestly dunno wtf they're teaching in the academies now....everyone is just a road runner, workrate merchant (similar to how every young hooper in the US is shooting 3s from 40ft with ZERO fundamentals)...no one can tell me SPECIFIC qualities that English midfielders possess, it's always just "energy" "he's a pest when he presses"...

Imo, there are very few technically gifted English players, Kane is just pure class above everyone..he might be a better MF than ST, as crazy as that sounds. I think Foden is just a product of Pep cuz he's barely noticeable with England. Declan Rice is just a CB in an advanced role. Mount, yall already know how I feel

I just need Chelsea to look like the United Nations squad again, instead Cobham is turning into St George's Park.
I feel the same way with Foden. Would he be doing the same thing at another team in the Premier League or anywhere else?

Damn Rice getting burnt!

A7gP.gif

Glad we made it otherwise the Spurs abuse I would have received in here, would have been… About the same I always get.

People might actually remember that there is European football on a Thursday night, now that Juventus and Barcelona couldn’t cut it with the Big Dogs and dropped down Thursday nights.

Ethan Mbappé started and played with the U19 earlier today against Juventus……he’s 15. They showed that game on Bein Sport apparently and I have nothing but praise for the kid.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back