Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s back at it….

I know this is a rumor but he's actually become annoying to hear about.

Messi, Ronaldo... Just plays ball and you rarely hear anything.
Granted Ronaldo had a hissy fit in the summer but I'm talking in general and certainly not when he was Mbappe's age was there always such "noise"

I know this is a rumor but he's actually become annoying to hear about.

Messi, Ronaldo... Just plays ball and you rarely hear anything.
Granted Ronaldo had a hissy fit in the summer but I'm talking in general and certainly not when he was Mbappe's age was there always such "noise"
Lol You forget him trying to join Madrid every summer? Then being upset Perez didn't go to the ballon d'or with him , then the drama every year at juve?

Damn. Dude must've really wanted neymar gone like they said.
One thing he has to consider if he's going to go anywhere else, that "power" that he has at PSG isn't going to transfer to any other club.

Better chill out with that diva shit
I always thought that he wasn't going to be the diva he is turning into. He seems like the type of player that just wanted to play and score. I really don't see the owners letting him go to Madrid.

I really don't see the owners letting him go to Madrid.
todd-boehly-boehly.gif

Lol what’s all the beef about? @thefrenchwood

it can’t be over Neymar, surely?
Mbappé wanted another guy upfront (Lewandoski or Haaland) that could play like a pivot part so he could move around him and be free. That was one of his alleged conditions he negotiated when he re-signed. With that option, Neymar should have been traded. Season starts, Neymar is still here, he’s back at a great level, Messi has finally arrived and Mbappé is feeling left out of that duo and he’s the one being the “pivot” for the other two. He feels like what PSG told him isn’t being respected, especially considering he carried the team (nearly by himself) last season when both Ney & Messi werent good

Mbappé wanted another guy upfront (Lewandoski or Haaland) that could play like a pivot part so he could move around him and be free. That was one of his alleged conditions he negotiated when he re-signed. With that option, Neymar should have been traded. Season starts, Neymar is still here, he’s back at a great level, Messi has finally arrived and Mbappé is feeling left out of that duo and he’s the one being the “pivot” for the other two. He feels like what PSG told him isn’t being respected, especially considering he carried the team (nearly by himself) last season when both Ney & Messi werent good

#pivotgang 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back