Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Hag is a joke though. All it took was one poor game for Mctom to lose his place to Case, like every player doesn't eventually have a poor game and he wasn't even the standout worst in the citeh game. If he's place in the squad was so precarious, why dismiss history and stick with a player with a failing career over a serial winner?.

Just proves me right that he's doing the Ole special by sticking with the lineup that doesn't loses in humiliating fashion, thinking correlation is causation (in this case, Mctom not starting against brentford). Like the defeats to brighton and la real weren't unacceptable for a club of United's stature.

Talks like Ole, team plays like Ole... He's just Ole with a wahl clipper, but thanks to Ole, the standards are beneath the floor and it's cement shut. So it'll take multiple seasons of "back the manager" before reality sets in.

Ima just say no he doesn’t talk like Ole and the team doesn’t play like Ole.

If Ole was here both Ronaldo and Case would be in the team from the start without being present for pre-season. The reason is Ole doesn’t set standards. Pre-season was the time for ETH to set standards, if you wasn’t present you cant just walk into the team.

Antony walked into the team because the last time he played professional football before we bought him was under ETH. He already knows the standards.

If Ole was here Varane would be benched by Maguire.

Varane is the team MVP

It’s gonna be bumpy, but just look at what Arteta is doing now. We needed to get the manager that was ready to make the step up. Like Nagglesman to Bayern, Harry Potter to Chelsea, ETH to Utd, Arteta to Arsenal.

Ima just say no he doesn’t talk like Ole and the team doesn’t play like Ole.

If Ole was here both Ronaldo and Case would be in the team from the start without being present for pre-season. The reason is Ole doesn’t set standards. Pre-season was the time for ETH to set standards, if you wasn’t present you cant just walk into the team.

Antony walked into the team because the last time he played professional football before we bought him was under ETH. He already knows the standards.

If Ole was here Varane would be benched by Maguire.

Varane is the team MVP

It’s gonna be bumpy, but just look at what Arteta is doing now. We needed to get the manager that was ready to make the step up. Like Nagglesman to Bayern, Harry Potter to Chelsea, ETH to Utd, Arteta to Arsenal.

I'm not being literal when I say that, but how they team plays and what he/players tells the fans via the media are similar.

However, you're right he would've played those serial winners 'cause he knew he wasn't shit, just tried to fake it till he made it. Ten hag however has bought into his own hype, and tries to play to it in the media but doesn't show conviction in his tactics on the field.

"We have a very good squad", so no excuses then, no?

Bruno after an embarassing citeh loss, Rashford after an embarassing EL final loss...

Harps on about pressing, proactive play and control in every presser, but yet they don't even do it, let alone do it poorly...

Simply replaced grant with Heaton

United need a manger that's going to win now. They're about to reach SIX years, no trophy. Bayern, Madrid, Barca "don't back the manager", they replace them once they don't deliver and they all keep winning and avoiding lengthy barren spells. Even Chelsea were the same under Roman.

None of those examples hold water. New chelsea regime that haven't proven they know how to win yet. Nagglesman hasn't won a CL, winning bundesliga at bayern is similar to PSG winning ligue 1. Arteta won a trophy within 20 games, if he wasn't viewed as a good appointment then, that shouldn't change now. The season is still young, Arsenal aren't in a title race, liverpool are floundering, United are united.. They (arsenaL) recently lost connivingly to United so any change in his perception is just recency bias.

Lastly, you're one of those who wanted Ole to remain in the job 'til the very end so I can't take your opinions on managers serious. That shit was too glaringly too early not to see it.

I'm not being literal when I say that, but how they team plays and what he/players tells the fans via the media are similar.

However, you're right he would've played those serial winners 'cause he knew he wasn't shit, just tried to fake it till he made it. Ten hag however has bought into his own hype, and tries to play to it in the media but doesn't show conviction in his tactics on the field.

"We have a very good squad", so no excuses then, no?

Bruno after an embarassing citeh loss, Rashford after an embarassing EL final loss...

Harps on about pressing, proactive play and control in every presser, but yet they don't even do it, let alone do it poorly...

Simply replaced grant with Heaton

United need a manger that's going to win now. They're about to reach SIX years, no trophy. Bayern, Madrid, Barca "don't back the manager", they replace them once they don't deliver and they all keep winning and avoiding lengthy barren spells. Even Chelsea were the same under Roman.

None of those examples hold water. New chelsea regime that haven't proven they know how to win yet. Nagglesman hasn't won a CL, winning bundesliga at bayern is similar to PSG winning ligue 1. Arteta won a trophy within 20 games, if he wasn't viewed as a good appointment then, that shouldn't change now. The season is still young, Arsenal aren't in a title race, liverpool are floundering, United are united.. They (arsenaL) recently lost connivingly to United so any change in his perception is just recency bias.

Lastly, you're one of those who wanted Ole to remain in the job 'til the very end so I can't take your opinions on managers serious. That shit was too glaringly too early not to see it.

Aye I love Ole. But I remember Ole as a player.. will always be a club legend. And for that reason I wanted it to work. If you know you know.

With regards to winning now, Utd is broken. It’s unrealistic to think we are winning now.

Football is changing. The managers you refer to are £20m a year managers. Who want their own players. But it lasts 3 years max. You then get a new manager, who wants his own players. Rinse and repeat. It’s cool if you got sugar daddy owners. But with the price of players going up literally month by month, it becomes unsustainable.

The way forward is to invest in the next best thing and hopefully back him. Liverpool laid the blueprint. Like how Klopp has been at Liverpool for years now…he was the next best thing coming from Dortmund. But when he leaves, he’ll be commanding that Jose money, that Conte money.

Also, you’ve written off ETH after 8 games? That’s weird…lol

Last edited:
obama-what.gif

So these man chocked off rashfords goal meanwhile west ham scored both of their handball goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back