Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the All Star game. It’s not a bad idea to me..with a good half time show the tv and advertising revenue could revolution the footballing pyramid here in the UK

The problem is it won’t be competitive and as others have mentioned, creating more divide can’t be a wise move right now.

People trying to make Boehly out to be a clown, but I’m seeing what he’s doing and I won’t be surprised if Chelsea become dominant again. I was reading he wants to buy a club in Portugal and create a network of clubs like City have. I mean this is the way to go to combat expensive player fees. You build you’re own feeder clubs.

If it was North Korea, Russia or another one of those dictator or communist counties the world would be criticising these arrests, enforced mourning and laughing at the state of some of these people crying in the street and sleeping over night for 2 days to see the coffin...

Best North Korean Mourning GIFs | Gfycat

Why you dislike her?
She married into that trash system. She became apart of the problem.

Then constantly saying she didn't know they were racist? Her husband has history of racism lol

She also wisely marketed it as us Vs then so people now ignore she was happy to be apart of that system were they're all extremely dodgy and we fund their living while everyday people are struggling to live and view her as some sort of higher power. They leave the royal family still want us to fund their security lmao how is she any different

TRASH !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back