Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the idea of an All Star game, Saaaut vs North, especially if all the money trickles down the football pyramid... I heard Sky Sport say maybe ditch the Community Shield and replace with the All Star game, with a max 2 players from one team or something...
European all-star cup instead and make all revenue go directly to a charity of the winning country...

Prem all star vs La Liga etc etc etc

Please no more harry potter jokes! i have seen to many and its only his first match
noted-notes.gif

European all-star cup instead and make all revenue go directly to a charity of the winning country...

Prem all star vs La Liga etc etc etc

Yeah that would be dope too...

Moyes made a good point about not wanting to divide the country even more with a North/South divide, not sure it would be that deep but its a good point...

Yeah that would be dope too...

Moyes made a good point about not wanting to divide the country even more with a North/South divide, not sure it would be that deep but its a good point...

Fair point by Moyes: you only have to watch the news to see how fractious and divided the country already is. We all know how deep sport goes and creating another north v south rivalry isn't the wisest of ideas. The idea seems like an Americanised money maker that's not needed in an already packed out calendar.

A European all stars game? I'm indifferent to that tbh. Champions League in theory is supposed to settle that.

Fair point by Moyes: you only have to watch the news to see how fractious and divided the country already is. We all know how deep sport goes and creating another north v south rivalry isn't the wisest of ideas. The idea seems like an Americanised money maker that's not needed in an already packed out calendar.

A European all stars game? I'm indifferent to that tbh. Champions League in theory is supposed to settle that.

Yeah was a fair point tbf and one I hadnt though of like that...

I still like the idea of seeing different players, play together in a one of game though, ones who you wouldnt get a chance too see play in a normal world... Its like the FIFA Adidas or All Star teams, imagine seeing Pele, Henry and George Best on the same team kinda thing...

I think it would be different to the Champions League, as players would play with more freedom, doing keepy ups and skills and risk playing outrageous passes, it would almost be like a mix of CL mixed with Soccer Aid (if its anything like NBA Allstar game)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back