Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Water Ur Seeds look at this fraud……

SMH GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

@Water Ur Seeds Why are Brighton fans mad Bruno came with him? Is he like the brains behind the operation aka Lampard with Jody Morris?

I didnt know he had!!! Thats very surprising tbh Bruno had been at the club yeeeeeears before Potter and is a club legend through and through... I guess if he started his coaching under Potter it does make sense, plus hes Spanish so can help with translating with the Spanish speaking players...

Theres atleast 2 murals of him down there too, I hope they dont get vandalised lol

Press Release: Bruno gives the thumbs up to new city centre mural

Sky Sports Bruno Saltor —

I didnt know he had!!! Thats very surprising tbh Bruno had been at the club yeeeeeears before Potter and is a club legend through and through... I guess if he started his coaching under Potter it does make sense, plus hes Spanish so can help with translating with the Spanish speaking players...

Theres atleast 2 murals of him down there too, I hope they dont get vandalised lol

Oh, club legend. Ok. Come with him to Chelsea.

Oh, club legend. Ok. Come with him to Chelsea.

Just txt one of my cousins, hes raging and wants to vandalise the mural ASAP lol

TBH fans just need to take a step back, the guy is a club legend etc after retiring hes role was to help bridge the gap with the academy players into the first team but clearly his role progressed... So when the new coach comes in, theres no guaranty that they will keep him as most coaches bring in their whole backroom staff...

I am abit surprised though, abit disappointed too but I think the fans are going abit over the top with Bruno, I more pissed at Potter for taking him as he wasnt part of his original set up...

He will have these guys waiting for him on his return to the Amex...

Seagull GIFs | Tenor

Brighton is such a GOAT city

Brighton is such a GOAT city

Yeah it really is...Saying that the last few times I been down post pandemic its defo lost something imo... Alot of the dope gems, like the random restruants, coffee shops and botique stores have closed... Its looking more run down then I remember pre pandemic...

But its still a great city, especially in the summer and its only like an hour or so away, sometimes less... The graff and hip hop scene there is amazing too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back