Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 days to go and we realize Rafeal Leoa is an option. Anthony Gordon for anything over 30m is disrespectful, I hope I am wrong but the leeds forward okay but this guy was not special in the game I watched.

Is Tuchel an agent? Is he planning to sabotage us from within. Letting Chalabah go for Fofana. I am sorry but is FoFana that much better?
Yes, yes he is that much better

I don't care who comes in atp. There's money to be spent, this is now the market, so spend it. (Not to mention, Clearlake now in bed with the Saudi PIF, so going from oligarchs to sheikhs is fine with me)

I said yesterday, we've been banging our heads on the wall for almost 4 seasons waiting on the "potential" of these idiots (from CHO to Puli to even Mount!)

It's clearout szn, simply put. Bring whoever, I honestly don't care. Im just tired of seeing all these sauceless kids at my club.

Simple question, if we actually did land Raphinha/Dembele with Sterling…where does Mount play?
Bro, I don’t know why this is difficult for u to get, lol. Mount has won Chelsea player of the season back to back years. Every manager, club or national team, loves him. First name on the team sheet. U can sign prime Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe and Pele, formations will be changed to fit in Minerals Mount.

5900F192-374C-4F3D-8B70-92DB3BE22B01.gif

Bro, I don’t know why this is difficult for u to get, lol. Mount has won Chelsea player of the season back to back years. Every manager, club or national team, loves him. First name on the team sheet. U can sign prime Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe and Pele, formations will be changed to fit in Minerals Mount.

View attachment 910578
And what you dont get is that Juan Mata, an undeniably far superior player to Mount, won Chelsea POTY 2x and was immediately benched then sold by Mourinho.

True story, I gotta ask your age. Cuz it'll definitely give context to what im dealing with here.

It's a testament to the sad state of this club when current fans see Mount, CHO, Kai, Puli and the rest and are completely OK with this level of incompetency.
I'm not gonna go on some Al Bundy Polk High memory lane shit, but I know what Chelsea is supposed to look like and I can say with absolute certainty that these mfers are not that.

The only silver lining thats keeping us from being United is that Boehly and TT seem to have finally realized the exact same thing and are being proactive about it. Not saying every signing will be a success but still changing up the current insanity is encouraging.

May God punish Betrand Traore wherever he is for being the transfer ban catalyst that has this club suffering with Mason Mount, who couldn't feed Tammy, Kane, or Lukaku.

And what you dont get is that Juan Mata, an undeniably far superior player to Mount, won Chelsea POTY 2x and was immediately benched then sold by Mourinho.

True story, I gotta ask your age. Cuz it'll definitely give context to what im dealing with here.

It's a testament to the sad state of this club when current fans see Mount, CHO, Kai, Puli and the rest and are completely OK with this level of incompetency.
I'm not gonna go on some Al Bundy Polk High memory lane shit, but I know what Chelsea is supposed to look like and I can say with absolute certainty that these mfers are not that.

The only silver lining thats keeping us from being United is that Boehly and TT seem to have finally realized the exact same thing and are being proactive about it. Not saying every signing will be a success but still changing up the current insanity is encouraging.

May God punish Betrand Traore wherever he is for being the transfer ban catalyst that has this club suffering with Mason Mount, who couldn't feed Tammy, Kane, or Lukaku.
:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back