Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying the manager should be making the final decision on transfers. I am here to say I was wrong and I'm sorry everyone.
A few weeks ago, I said no more transfers. Get a DOF and try again in January. This is getting ridiculous.

We have the money and are ok under FFP due to player sales. What worries me is when a DOF comes in and wants to make his moves, his hands will be tied bcos we spent all this money during this window. Smh.

A few weeks ago, I said no more transfers. Get a DOF and try again in January. This is getting ridiculous.

We have the money and are ok under FFP due to player sales. What worries me is when a DOF comes in and wants to make his moves, his hands will be tied bcos we spent all this money during this window. Smh.
100% There seems to be no direction.

Lie to me and tell me he is the next Ronaldo….

7 days to go and we realize Rafeal Leoa is an option. Anthony Gordon for anything over 30m is disrespectful, I hope I am wrong but the leeds forward okay but this guy was not special in the game I watched.

Is Tuchel an agent? Is he planning to sabotage us from within. Letting Chalabah go for Fofana. I am sorry but is FoFana that much better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back