Azpi
Alonso
Barkley
Sarr
Ziyech
Coldwell

lol Nkunku just re-signed with a stupid RC
KWP might be the choice over Dumfries cuz Inter wyling
Fat Frank is cappin on wanting Barkley back, but they desperately need Bats now that DCL is down
Sarr is pretty much complete to Monaco
Ziyech/Milan has been kinda quiet all of a sudden. Mans is his own agent now
Chilly not going anywhere, Cucu depth/rotation..prolly displaces Chilly to start honestly

Last edited:
We better get a striker in ASAP!!!

michy-batshuayi-batman-1467721492-800.jpg

Let me get your honest feedback (and other man United fans eg @GNS ) ... what's Donny been doing preseason?

Has he performed, underwhelmed etc? I mean everyone was screaming "free Donny" under OGS, he got loaned out under the interim so now he's back with ETH, I'm curious to know if the other managers were wrong about him?
He's not a player that takes the game by the scruff of the neck. He can advance the ball, he's solid enough on the pivot, and he keeps possession. I think ole left him to rot because of mcfreds
and he couldn't unseat Bruno cause he used to be able to be shit all game and still pull an assist out him rass.

Donny needs cohesion with the whole team knowing their role so it was quite obvious why he couldn't fit in with the previous manager. He looked just ok during preseason, he got some good minutes, he needs consistency. If Eric gets his system going and he doesn't get game then it's off to the gulag with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back