Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

Adversity = toxic in this day of age

Dudes can’t believe that somebody can be better than them so they have to sit their ass down

Shits disgusting
Everybody gets a trophy generation plus with how youth sports are now fosters this disposition these kids have

Everybody gets a trophy generation plus with how youth sports are now fosters this disposition these kids have

This

&

niggas come in with 50k + followers like that mean something on the field. Ego be cooked when lesser IG famous niggas way more talented than them.

He talking about the fan base not the program itself

hes talking about everything.

the fan base is what he allows to bother him. Log off and block folks.

Nobody running up during practice or in class talking shit. So the toxic shit is what he’s allowed himself to see.

He might as well quit sports because EVERY fan base gon talk some type of shit but it’s easy as fuck to not even see the shit.

He’s mad because they booed his ass at multiple games in Norman. That’s par for course and if he can’t handle the boos he’s done. At a football game it’s hard as fuck to hear what a person is saying from the stands unless you’re trying to hear which is a knock on him because he’s not focus on the field

hes talking about everything.

the fan base is what he allows to bother him. Log off and block folks.

Nobody running up during practice or in class talking shit. So the toxic shit is what he’s allowed to see.

None of that shields you from this lol nobody with other options is coming back to this

I don’t see the problem with the fans chanting that Lololololol

Me neither cause I hate the school but if you was in his shoes you would call it toxic lol, this is only one of the several times it happened

Me neither cause I hate the school but if you was in his shoes you would call it toxic lol, this is only one of the several times it happened

I can legit say I wouldn’t call it toxic.

Him saying that just reinforces what I think about these young dudes and how they label anything that’s not going their way toxic

Back