also in top 10:

Texas (6) - 928
Penn St (8) - 909
Nebraska (9) - 908

Top 15

(T)USC (12) - 856
(T)Tennessee (12) - 856
Georgia (14) - 853

I think this list is pretty much it if you go by wins. I also think each of these programs has won at least one natty

I’m OT right now, but the Fam say it’s good for April. Tomorrow it’s supposed to rain. I want to see how Kap look, want to see how the LBs and secondary look this year
I'm gonna pass then. Last time I came up there and y'all were expecting rain in April it turned into a ice storm. They cancelled the game and had me stranded and traveling on foot (literally) for 2 days... lol. I love Michigan and the Mackinac Island but I hate y'all's cold cause I'm not built for it

@Ghost313 @wadupdoe!313 @Scandalust313 what's the weather like up there? I'm thinking about driving up for the Spring Game tomorrow but that Michigan cold hits differently than the Ohio cold
I just checked...
1648867479585.png

"Saturday starts with sunshine, but clouds increase and we’ll become cloudy during the afternoon. Rain showers then move in from west to east by late-afternoon and continue into Saturday evening. If you have evening plans, then rain will also be a part of those plans…keep an eye on the app’s real-time radar to help dodge the drops! Highs Saturday rebound a bit into the upper 40s, with a south wind at 5 to 10 mph."

I just checked...
View attachment 806958

"Saturday starts with sunshine, but clouds increase and we’ll become cloudy during the afternoon. Rain showers then move in from west to east by late-afternoon and continue into Saturday evening. If you have evening plans, then rain will also be a part of those plans…keep an eye on the app’s real-time radar to help dodge the drops! Highs Saturday rebound a bit into the upper 40s, with a south wind at 5 to 10 mph."
Thank you. I checked from my end but wanted to be sure before I spent 6 hours driving. I'll catch them on btn and send my donations online to show my support for my guys

A&M pulled another 5star dlinemen in this class

Shit crazy funny

Jimbo hasn’t produced 1 elite player in years but soon as NIL popping they pulling everybody from everywhere and Jimbo talking bout they just doing regular recruiting and not doing NILs Lololololol

Shit crazy funny

Jimbo hasn’t produced 1 elite player in years but soon as NIL popping they pulling everybody from everywhere and Jimbo talking bout they just doing regular recruiting and not doing NILs Lololololol

And to add on they are not doing NILs but the boosters are just paying them. Which is still illegal right now.

Deion Sanders brought up a good point about this

Shit crazy funny

And he reclassified from 2023 to 2022

Other thing I heard is he’s been dealing with a knee issue and is unlikely to play this year, so it’s a straight up cash grab

If Riley can get SC to the level OU was at they will run through that conference with ease

Y’all have a fun season ahead

Back