Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

It’s not because of him though.
Jimbo broke a damn recruiting record last cycle. Nobody wants to live in college station ever.

NIL is the only reason

Ehh I think if Manning goes to UGA we still don’t get most of these guys, and he doesn’t need NIL

Ehh I think if Manning goes to UGA we still don’t get most of these guys, and he doesn’t need NIL
Lol. Its going to come out how much. He always wanted to go to Texas though.

And the safety from Louisiana Williams got ton of money too. I’m connected fam. It’s still under the table type money being used. Not for manning though

Seeing rumors that certain schools *coughA&M* may have paid a large portion of their NIL funds last year in Bitcoin, and last year’s recruiting class is not happy about it since the value has tanked. That would explain the rough time they are having this cycle.

That shit is hilarious

Seeing rumors that certain schools *coughA&M* may have paid a large portion of their NIL funds last year in Bitcoin, and last year’s recruiting class is not happy about it since the value has tanked. That would explain the rough time they are having this cycle.
They took the gamble. It’s their fault if bitcoin tanks. It can also rise even higher though

Back